This week on The Hockey News Podcast, with senior writers Ken Campbell, Ryan Kennedy and Matt Larkin:
– Patrick Marleau sets a new all-time games record at 1,768. Is he a Hall of Famer?
– The OHL cancels its season before it starts due to COVID-19 concerns. Was it the right call? What does it mean for the players’ NHL draft hopes?
– The Vancouver Canucks return to action reluctantly after their COVID-19 variant nightmare. Should they be playing at all for the rest of the year?
– Are the Tampa Bay Lightning still the Stanley Cup favorite if Steven Stamkos’ injury lingers into the post-season yet again?
– The New Jersey Devils drop six straight games, and the Buffalo Sabres have almost caught them in the East standings. Why aren’t people piling on the Devils more? How do you fix this franchise?
– Listener mailbag, including: who will be ‘The Craig MacTavish of visors’?
Listen on Spotify
Listen on IHeartRadio
Listen on Google Podcasts
/ 49 mins ago
Doug Pensinger/Getty Images Before she was a three-time WNBA All-Star, Nikki McCray was a...
/ 2 hours ago
If you were looking for a singularly unlikely setting for a blazing sports scandal,...